Bone External Fixator System
External fixation is a surgical treatment wherein pins and wires are inserted and affixed into bone and then exit the body to be attached to an external apparatus composed of rings and threaded rods, immobilizes the damaged limb to facilitate healing.
- Category: Orthopaedics Product
Bone,External,Fixator,Bone External Fixator,Orthopedic External Fixator System,Orthopedic product
• A variety of specifications for different types of fractures, suitable for various patients.
• Integrated design of bone screw clamp, can be directly guided and easy to operate.
• Free assembling and high agility also come with great stability.
• Lightweight design increase comfort level for patient.
(Bone lengthening external fixator) Limb atrophy, bone defect, osteomyelitis Rail clamp design, stable installation.
(Mini Finger and Palm Fixator) Head and foot fractures, defect, bone shortening and malformation.
Product Type: Orthopedic Tool/ Orthopedic External Fixator
Material: Aluminum Alloy & Stainless Steel
Mini Fragment External Fixator Length(mm): 100/90/74/45
Bone Lengthening External Fixator Length(mm): 250/300/350/400
Matching Instrument Set: Available
Place of origin: China
•1 Standard Export Package: Standard Export Carton
•2 OEM Package: Customized export carton
Send an Inquiry
Your email address will not published. Required fieled are marked.
Check out other related DNA/RNA Extraction Products