Tibial Interlocking Nail
Interlocking tibial nails appear to be an attractive approach to the treatment of certain tibial fractures. Locking options are available for all types of fractures and an advanced locking mode for increased rotational stability is available. The tibial (shin bone) nail system can significantly improve the speed and function of fracture treatment.
- Category: Orthopaedics Product
PFNA Interlocking Nails ,Interlocking tibia nailing, Tibial nail,Orthopedic
• Making holes from solid raw material which ensures the strength and hardness of the intramedullary nails.
• Proximal dynamic holes can promote healing by dynamic pressure.
• With the distal location device, which is included in our instrument set, we can make the surgery without the X-ray machine support.
• Sharp end of nail for easy insertion.
Indicated for fractures of the femur including simple shaft fractures, comminuted shaft fractures, spiral shaft fractures, long oblique shaft fractures and segmental shaft fractures; Subtrochanteric fractures; Intertrochanteric fractures; Ipsilateral femoral shaft/neck fractures; Intracapsular fractures; Non unions and malunions; Polytrauma and multiple fractures; Prophylactic nailing of impending pathologic fractures; Reconstruction, following tumor resection and grafting; Bone lengthening and shortening.
Product Type: Implantable Artificial Organs / Tibia Intramedullary Nail
Material: Medical Titanium / Stainless Steel
Diameter (mm): 9/10/11
Length (mm): 320/340/360/380/400/420
Matching Instrument Set: Available
Color: same as picture / Customized
Size & Shape: Customized
Place of origin: China
•1 Standard Export Package: Standard Export Carton
•2 OEM Package: Customized export carton
Send an Inquiry
Your email address will not published. Required fieled are marked.
Check out other related DNA/RNA Extraction Products